HOME OF THE DAY | PUGET SOUND BUSINESS JOURNAL
Home of the Day is a unique opportunity to showcase your client’s property each month to over 340,000 affluent home buyers with a net worth over $2.4 million in the Seattle market.
- Up to 20 high resolution property photos so users can explore each listing room-by-room
- Social tools to share property on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Google+
- Promotion as integrated native content on homepages and article pages - both full site and mobile twice per month
- Tease of 3 more Home of the Day properties following the gallery with link to index page showcasing all Home of the Day properties
- Dynamic slide show controls so user can easily scroll through images or click to next photo
- Live on site 24 hours a day/7 days a week for 30 days
ALASKA AIRLINES MAGAZINE
Alaska Airlines Magazine focuses on the people and places of the Alaska Airlines route system, exploring the issues, trends and events that shape these regions. On board Alaska Airlines, the average reader is 49 years of age with an average household income of $103,000 annually. Research shows that Alaska Airlines has a 61% readership, with an average 935,260 monthly readers. The average number of passengers boarding Alaska Airlines per month is estimated at 1,533,213.
Alaska Airlines serves the areas of Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawai`i, Idaho, Illinois, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New York/New Jersey, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington, Washington D.C, Western Canada and Mexico, totaling at 90 destinations served.
Sea Magazine has been around for over 106 years (Born 1908 Seattle, Wa) and has been the number one marine publication serving active affluent boaters from the Pacific Northwest including British Columbia and Alaska, clear down to Southern California and Baja California, Mexico. They own boats in the 40’ to 90’ range and have the money to spend. September issue at Lake Union Boat Show!
- Circulation (aprox. 20,000 subscribers in the PNW): 62,000
- Average Income: $309,000
- Net Worth: $4,637,980
- Took action on a product or service seen in Sea Magazine: 87.4%
- Own a Boat: 92.4% Boats per Household: 2.8
- Male Readership: 94.7%
- On all “Kenmore Air” flights & Terminals
- Included in Welcome Bags at Major Ports
- Extra distribution at Seattle Boats Shows
BAINBRIDGE ISLAND REVIEW
Today, with weekly publication as part of Kitsap Newspaper Group/Sound Publishing Inc., the Review is committed to keeping 20,000 islanders -- and, via the Internet, our many friends and family members abroad -- up to date on this amazing little community around them. Annual special sections highlight local leaders and volunteers, women in business, scholars and athletes, and tourism destinations. If it happens on Bainbridge Island, we've got it covered.
HOMES & LAND MAGAZINE
Homes & Land is an all-inclusive real estate web site offering thousands of luxury home listings and houses for sale in over 300 markets throughout the US and CA. Each real estate listing provides extensive information about the property for sale along with photos, virtual tours and local housing market information. The information available on HomesAndLand.com goes far beyond the real estate listing, you can also find real estate tips, moving guides, mortgage rates, home selling guides or you can get expert assistance from a top real estate agent.